The x360 Chromebook built for teaching and learning
Empower students to realize their potential with personalized, interactive, cloud-first learning on the HP Chromebook x360 11 G3 EE. The flexible, durable HP chassis supports every way students learn; the fast-booting Chrome OS is immediately ready and makes management easy.
Versatile and adaptable to every student learning style
Enable students to learn in their own way with 360°-adjustability into four modes and access to over 200 Android™ and G Suite education apps.
A Chromebook built to withstand students and school days
Give students a Chromebook that can survive a fall off a desk, a splash from a soda or a tugged power cord. It resists spills and attempts to remove keys, has metal-reinforced corners, and is 122 cm drop tested—higher than most desks.
Quickly stream and access textbooks, tests, and more with Intel® processors and the Chrome OS. Work continuously with a long battery life and fast recharging. Make it easy to control and manage student interactions with HP Classroom Manager.
* Internet access required and sold separately. Some apps may require purchase.
* 122 cm test on plywood and 76 cm test on concrete. Drop test is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
* HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
* Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of clock speed.
* Sold separately. Internet access required and sold separately.
|Battery||HP Long Life 2-cell, 47.4 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|Camera||720p HD camera|
|Card Reader||1 multi-format digital media reader - Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.|
|Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|Dimensions||29.5 x 20.53 x 2.09 cm|
|Display||11.6" diagonal HD IPS eDP BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen, 220 cd/m², 50% sRGB (1366 x 768)|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 600|
|LAN||via optional HP USB-C to RJ45 Adapter|
|Memory||4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)|
|OS||Chrome OS™ 64|
|Ports||2 USB 3.1 Type-C® Gen 1 (Power delivery, data transfer, DisplayPort™); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 Stereo headphone/microphone combo jack|
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® N4020 with Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Screen Size||11.6" diagonal HD IPS eDP BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen, 220 cd/m², 50% sRGB (1366 x 768)|
|Storage Capacity||32 GB eMMC|
|Storage Type||32 GB eMMC|
|Warranty||1 year standard parts and labor limited warranty (1-1-0), depending on country (upgrades available). 1 year limited warranty on primary battery.|
|Warranty Upgrade Options|
|Weight||Starting at 1.45 kg|
|Wireless||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, non-vPro™|