Bring your meetings to life powered by premium audio and video features powered HP Presence.
Multitask with ease thanks the latest Intel® processor, massive storage, and agile DDR5 memory.
HP Wolf Security for Business creates a hardware-enforced, always-on, resilient defense.
* Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
* HP Presence requires myHP application and Windows OS.
* Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
* Requires myHP application and Windows OS.
* HP Sure Click supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
* HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 and higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite, Workstation, and RPOS products. See product details for included security features and OS requirements.
* HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
|Camera||5 MP Swivel camera with integrated dual array digital microphones|
|Card Reader||4-in-1 media card reader|
|Dimensions||61.4 x 24.7 x 59.95 cm|
|Expansion Slot||1 M.2 2230/2280; 2 M.2 2280|
|Front I/O||1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (charging); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 770|
|LAN||Intel® I219-LM PCIe® GbE NIC; Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate)|
|Memory||8 GB DDR5-4800 MHz RAM (1 x 8 GB)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (available through downgrade rights from Windows 11 Pro)|
|Optical Drive||via optional external drive|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-12500 (up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 18 MB L3 cache, 6 cores, 12 threads)|
|Rear I/O||1 RJ-45; 1 HDMI 2.0a; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ 1.4; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 20Gbps signaling rate|
|Screen Size||68.6 cm (27") diagonal, QHD (2560 x 1440), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 72% NTSC|
|Storage Capacity||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Storage Type||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|