Manage tasks in any environment with a versatile 360-degree design.
Protect your device from daily wear and tear with built-in reinforcement that helps keep up with active days.
Manage and protect your HP Pro x360 Fortis with easy-to-use manageability features and HP Wolf security.
*Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com. This system is preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro software and also comes with a license for Windows 11 Pro software and provision for recovery software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
* Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
* HP Sure Click supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
* HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement .
* HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 or higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite, Workstation, and RPOS products. See product details for included security features and OS requirements.
* HP BIOSphere Gen6 requires Windows 10 and is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
|Battery||HP Long Life 3-cell, 42 Wh Li-ion|
|Camera||720p HD privacy camera|
|Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|Dimensions||29.7 x 20.37 x 2.12 cm|
|Display||29.5 cm (11.6") diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), touch, BrightView, 250 nits, 50% NTSC|
|Graphics||Intel® Iris® X? Graphics|
|LAN||Realtek RTL8111HSH-CG 10/100/1000 GbE NIC|
|Memory||8 GB LPDDR4x-4266 MHz RAM (onboard)|
|Optical Drive||via optional external accessory|
|OS||Windows 10 Pro (available through downgrade rights from Windows 11 Pro) - MSNA (K-12 ONLY)|
|Ports||2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4); 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC power|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i3-1210U (up to 4.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 6 cores, 10 threads)|
|Screen Size||29.5 cm (11.6") diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), touch, BrightView, 250 nits, 50% NTSC|
|Storage Capacity||128 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Storage Type||128 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Warranty||1 year (1/1/1) limited warranty includes 1 year of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Warranty Upgrade Options|
|Weight||Starting at 1.51 kg|
|Wireless||Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate)|