HP 470 17.3 inch G10 Notebook PC
Built for productivity, the attractively designed HP 470 delivers desktop performance and laptop mobility with essential features for today’s workforce. The 17.3-inch diagonal display with an anti-glare option, delivers an expansive viewing experience.
Ready for work
Power through projects with performance features common to a desktop all in your laptop. Enjoy the raw performance of the latest Intel® Core™ processor, NVIDIA® discrete graphics, and up to 1TB of storage.
Business demands more from a PC. This 17-inch diagonal laptop comes equipped with the features like a full numeric keypad, a precision touchpad, and firmware TPM protection to keep up with your business in the office and on the go.
In the office or on the go
Work where you need to around the office with mobility features like HP Fast Charge, an HD camera, and an onboard microphone. See everything clearly on the optional narrow border full HD wide-viewing angle anti-glare IPS display.
* Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
* Optional feature must be configured at purchase.
* For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
* Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
* Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
* HP Privacy Camera only available PCs equipped with HD or IR camera and must be installed at the factory.