Get incredibly high performance packed into an insanely petite PC. It easily fits on your desk or behind your monitor so you can tackle 3D projects without losing valuable office space. And, with a sleek new look, it's the perfect choice for the modern workplace—at home or the office.
The Z2 Mini is ready to evolve with your workflow. A new slide-out design provides tool-free interior access to standard-sized components so you can easily swap graphics and memory. Easily connect to essential peripherals with plenty of built-in I/O.
Create your ideal workspace whether you're working in an office or your home. With a versatile, contemporary design, proudly set it on your desk, mount it behind your monitor or attach it under your desk—even take it to and from the office.
Get peace of mind with a PC that's built to endure. The Z2 Mini undergoes 360K hours of rigorous testing, military-standard testing and is certified for pro apps. And with HP Wolf Security for Business, it's protected below, in and above the OS.
Now, get standard low-profile graphics in a Z2 Mini, combined with Intel© Core™ processors, for seamless design, rendering and simulation.
* Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
* Power based on HP Z mini max processor, graphics, and memory.
* Mounting hardware sold seperately.
* HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 or higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite, RPOS and Workstation products. See product details for included security features and OS requirement.
* MIL STD testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental Damage or damage under these test conditions requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
|Dimensions||21.1 x 21.8 x 6.9 cm|
|Expansion Slot||2 M.2 2280 PCIe 4 x4; 1 M.2 2230 for WLAN; 1 PCIe® 4 x8 (PCIe Low Profile connector)|
|Form Factor||Desktop Mini|
|Front/Rear Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate (1 charging); 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 20Gbps signaling rate; 1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.4; 3 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro® T600 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)|
|LAN||Integrated Intel® I219LM PCIe GbE Controller|
|Memory||16 GB DDR5-4800 MHz RAM (1 x 16 GB)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (available through downgrade rights from Windows 11 Pro)|
|Optical Drive||via optional external drive|
|Power Supply||280 W external power adapter, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i7-12700 (up to 4.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 25 MB L3 cache, 12 cores, 20 threads)|
|Storage Capacity||512 GB PCIe® M.2 SSD|
|Storage Type||512 GB PCIe® M.2 SSD|
|Warranty||3/3/3 (material/labor/onsite) Warranty|
|Weight||Starting at 2.4 kg|
|Wireless||Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate)|