Upgrade to professional ZBook performance and security at an unbelievably affordable price. Power up your productivity on this durable yet premium device—delivering enhanced collaboration features and pro-grade components to run pro software apps for CAD, 3D concepting, modeling, rendering and more.
Power through professional workflows
Blaze through 3D workloads with an integrated or discrete GPU, Intel® CPU, and large memory configurations.
Durable all-aluminum chassis
Designed to pass rigorous military standard testing this PC is built to last with a distinctly premium touch.
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate
Work and collaborate effectively on the go with long lasting battery, AI Noise Suppression software to block distracting background noises, and a device that’s powerful enough to run professional software applications.
Certified, secured and supported
Get a pro-level PC that's certified to work with pro apps and comes with HP Wolf Security for Business.
* Optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
* Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
* Testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
* AI Noise Suppression is delivered automatically through Windows update or can be downloaded from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers. Requires Windows 10 or higher, compatible with internal PC speakers, microphone and analog headsets. The AI Noise Suppression setting can be configured through the Application HP Audio Control. 10. Wi-Fi 6E is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase. Wi-Fi 6E requires a Wi-Fi 6E router, sold separately, to function in the 6GHz band. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6E is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. Available in countries where Wi-Fi 6E is supported.
* HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 or higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite and Workstation products. See product details for included security features.
* Auto-framing available only with optional 5MP camera that must be configured at purchase. Requires the myHP application and Windows OS.