HP P24v G5 FHD Value Monitor
Expand your view and your productivity with this 23.8-inch diagonal, FHD monitor when you're working from home or at the office. This sleek, space-conscious monitor makes hybrid work easy and complete via a crisp, smooth screen and simple design, so you can do more every day.
In Full View
Enjoy a productive, hybrid work experience with excellent front-of-screen views. This monitor boasts FHD resolution and 75Hz refresh rate for sharp images and fluid motion.
Modern Design. Functional Fit.
Clear your mind and your desk with a monitor designed to work in any space. Keep the focus on your screen through the sleek profile, neat cable management, and slim stand with adjustable tilt for your perfect view.
Easy Control. Easy Management.
Make your workspace as simple as possible, so you can concentrate on what you do best. Easily setup your monitor by customizing your settings with the intuitive Joypad OSD button or manage settings and updates directly from the screen with HP Display Center and HP Display Manager.
Reduce. Repurpose. Recycle.
To do more for the planet, we are helping to close the loop by repurposing IT equipment in our newest EPEAT® registered and ENERGY STAR® monitors. To go above and beyond, these monitors contain 85% recycled plastics solely from recycled ITE plastics. Plus, this monitor ships in 100% recyclable packaging.
* All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
* Host PC requires Windows 10 or higher. HP Display Center is available on the Microsoft store.
* HP Display Manager software agent must be running on a web server and host PC. Some limitations may apply to legacy monitors.
* Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
* ITE Derived Closed Loop Plastic percentage is based on the definition set in the IEEE 1680.1-2018 standard.
* 100% outer box/corrugate cushion packaging made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers. Fiber cushions made from 100% recycled wood fiber and organic material. Any plastic cushions are made from >90% recycled plastic. Excludes plastic bags and plastic foam sheeting.