Built with photographers, graphic designers, and other creative professionals in mind, the Samsung 27" ViewFinity S9 Monitor delivers a 5K resolution that allows you to see fine details without having to zoom in. In addition to supporting exceptional colour and high-speed connectivity, this display makes it easy to transition from work to play with Smart TV features and a Gaming Hub built-in.
|Screen Size (Class)
|Flat / Curved
|Active Display Size (HxV) (mm)
|596.736 x 335.664 mm
|Contrast Ratio (Static)
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)
|5,120 x 2,880
|Response Time (ms)
|Viewing Angle (H/V)
|Colour Gamut (DCI Coverage)
|Colour Gamut (sRGB Coverage)
5K provides more pixels than 4K, making a bigger canvas for you, with 218 PPI for incredible detail1. The 99% DCI-P3 option delivers colour saturation to help bring your ideas to vibrant life, and factory-calibrated colour accuracy2 (ΔE < 2) helps deliver true colour representation straight out of the box.
1. Screen features may vary depending on the system environment, such as computer components, duration of use, or other factors.
2. Colour accuracy figures may vary based on the measuring device and the measuring point. Factory calibration is completed and measured in RGB before shipment.
Matte Display drastically reduces light reflections without obscuring your view. Intelligent Eye Care automatically optimises brightness and reduces blue light and screen flickering, so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
The ViewFinity S9 brings vivid colours to life. With Smart Calibration and a compatible smartphone, the screen can easily be customised for unique experiences3. Choose between DCI-P3 or sRGB colour space, and customise colour temperature, luminance and gamma settings without any extra tools or complex procedures.
3. Smart Calibration is available on Galaxy S10 or later, Galaxy Note 10 or later, Galaxy Fold devices, Galaxy Flip devices, iPhone 11 or later, and the second generation iPhone SE 2 or later. Requires the latest version of the SmartThings app. On-screen content simulated for demonstration purposes.
Thunderbolt 4 & DP port
A 5K monitor that connects to your compatible Windows and Mac devices4 with DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 4 connectivity. The new Thunderbolt 4 compatibility means you can transfer data more reliably.
4. Some devices using Mac OS 13 may have limited compatibility.
4K SlimFit camera
Adjust the built-in SlimFit camera to capture your best angle. 4K resolution keeps video conferencing crystal clear, and capturing content in high resolution has never been easier.
One screen just isn't enough sometimes. With Apple AirPlay5, mirror or extend your screens to get more done. Wireless dual screens help increase productivity, without increasing the number of plugs.
5. AirPlay or mobile mirroring requires iOS 12.3 or later, or macOS 10.14.5 or later, or Android OS 8.0 or later. This function may not be supported depending on the model or geographical area. Apple and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
Metal Slim Design & Ergonomics
A slim metal design that complements most spaces, with a height-adjustable screen that tilts for your best angle and utility. Pivot the screen 90 degrees to help view long documents with less scrolling. Plus, you can keep your desk clutter-free and clean with VESA-compatible mounting.
Smart TV Apps
Switch over to entertainment the second you're done with work. Embedded Smart TV apps have all of today's hottest streaming content6, easily accessible on one screen.
6. App availability may vary by country and separate subscriptions may be required. Requires internet connection and TV tuner is not included. You will need a Samsung Account to access the full range of smart features available through your device, including network-based smart services, applications such as games and streaming services, smart home functionality, and many more. If you choose not to log in to your device with your Samsung Account, you will only be able to connect to terrestrial TV (applicable to devices with tuners only) and external devices, e.g. via HDMI. UI is subject to change without prior notice
Samsung Gaming Hub7 is the ultimate home for gaming. Instantly play the biggest games from top streaming partners, with no PC or console needed. Discover new games or replay old favourites all in one place.
7. Gaming Hub is expected to launch in July 2023, with app availability differing by country. Accessing Gaming Hub is free of charge. Subscriptions may be required to access content offered by game-stream providers on the Gaming Hub platform. A separate controller may be required depending on the specific game you are playing on the Gaming Hub. Requires internet connection.